Our blogger aims to bring you projects where we have reduced lead times, made life easier for clients, and reduced their workload. As well as sharing success stories we have fortunately been involved in.
- Subcon Advanced Manufacturing Show, stand F59, 6 – 8th June NEC Birmingham
- The new `Agilus30` flexible material simulant now available at IPF
- IPF exhibit new 3D print material Agilus30 at Med-tech Expo 2017, Stand 9!
- IPF Ltd highlights 3D printed “flexible” components at the Southern Manufacturing show March 21st to 23rd
- What is SLS 3D Printing? IPF’s blogger explains
- 15,221 hits