Translucent thermoplastic in 3 colours
BSi™ is an ideal material for conceptual modelling, functional prototyping and direct digital manufacturing. Its strength is superior to standard ABS, and the translucent nature of ABSi is beneficial for monitoring material flow and light transmission, most commonly used for medical and automotive applications. When combined with a Fortus 3D Production System, ABSi gives you parts that are visually unique, dimensionally accurate, durable and hold their shape over time.
Build translucent prototypes in amber, red and natural colour with ABSi and FDM Technology. This material empowers FDM systems build components that allow light to pass through, useful in automotive design. Translucent parts also let you monitor fluid movement, such as in medical-device prototyping.
3D print see-through parts when light transmission or flow monitoring are important. Create concept models and functional prototypes that mimic the final product.
- Strong and durable
- Impact resistant
- Dimensionally stable
Available in translucent clear, red and amber
- Accurate, reliable functional testing with translucent ABS plastic
- Hands-free support removal
- Automotive design, especially lights and gauges
- Medical device prototypes that require fluid monitoring
- Other parts and prototypes that require fluid monitoring or light transmission