Now you can build consistently high-quality parts, with exceptional UV stability and the best aesthetics of any FDM thermoplastic.
ASA is poised to become the most popular all-purpose prototyping material. Matching or exceeding the mechanical properties of ABS, ASA may be your new favourite general prototyping material. Its UV-resistance makes it especially suited in end-use parts for outdoor commercial and infrastructure use. And its wide selection of colours and matte finish makes it ideal for attractive prototypes in consumer sporting goods, tools and automotive components and accessories.
Mechanical strength and UV stability make ASA a great choice for functional prototyping. Ease of use makes it a top pick for iterative design. Outstanding aesthetics and ten fade-resistant colours make it an all-around favourite, even for end-use parts.
ASA is a production-grade thermoplastic that works beautifully with FDM Technology. Build enduring prototypes to test fit, form and function – or produce practical production parts for outdoor use. From electrical housings and brackets to sporting goods and automotive prototypes, ASA will give your designs a place in the sun.
- Strong and durable
- Dimensionally stable
- Available in 10 colors
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Best aesthetics of any FDM thermoplastic
- Excellent bridging capabilities for sparser, lighter parts
- Can be smoothed to achieve the gloss of injection-molded parts
- Hands-free support removal
- Parts for outdoor infrastructure and commercial use
- Functional prototypes for outdoor testing, including automotive parts and accessories
- General-purpose prototyping