Our blogger aims to bring you projects where we have reduced lead times, made life easier for clients, and reduced their workload. As well as sharing success stories we have fortunately been involved in.
From time to time, we will share blogs from well known and knowledgeable contacts in the Perspex Machining and 3D Printing industry!
- The new `Agilus30` flexible material simulant now available at IPF
- IPF exhibit new 3D print material Agilus30 at Med-tech Expo 2017, Stand 9!
- IPF Ltd highlights 3D printed “flexible” components at the Southern Manufacturing show March 21st to 23rd
- What is SLS 3D Printing? IPF’s blogger explains
- Med-Tech Innovation Expo – Press release 2017