Produce strong, functional, detailed and complex parts at a fraction of the cost. PA 12 is engineered to produce final parts with dimensional accuracy. Robust thermoplastic for high-density parts with balanced property profiles and strong structures. Excellent chemical resistance to oils, greases, hydrocarbons, and alkalis.
Ideal for complex assemblies, housings, enclosures, and watertight applications.
- Achieves watertight properties without any additional post-processing.
- Engineered to produce final parts and functional prototypes with fine detail and dimensional accuracy.
- Robust thermoplastic produces high-density parts with balanced property profiles and strong structures.
Available in Grey or dyed Black
- Powders and agents are not classified as hazardous
- Achieve the lowest cost per part
- Consistent performance
- Optimize cost and part quality
- Provides excellent chemical resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, and alkalies
- Ideal for complex assemblies, housings, enclosures, and watertight applications.
- Biocompatibility certifications—meets USP
- Class I-VI and US FDA guidance for Intact Skin Surface Devices.